📣 Take the opportunity to meet DIAMFAB collaborators at the International Conference on Diamond and Carbon Materials taking place from 4 to 8 September 2022 in Lisbon, Portugal 🇵🇹.
– Damien Michez, Phd student, will give a talk on last results on diamond FET for power electronics. Tuesday 6th September at 14:30 [O08A.2] “Deep-depletion diamond metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor with source-field plate for power converters”
– Jessica Bousquet, R&D expert, will be presenting a poster on on nitrogen doping of diamond for quantum application. Poster “Nitrogen-doped diamond layers and epilayers stack for magnetic sensor application”
– Khaled Driche, CTO, will be there to discuss with you about our products and collaborations.
See you there 💎
More information about the conference: https://www.elsevier.com/events/conferences/international-conference-on-diamond-and-carbon-materials/about
Christel Galbrun-Noel, Mobility Segment President for Schneider Electric, joins the advisory board of DIAMFAB. Her insightful vision of end user of power electronics and his business developer sensibility will be decisive to accompany DIAMFAB at all stages of its development and particularly during its international commercial deployment.
Christel Galbrun-Noel is the Mobility Segment President for Schneider Electric taking care of Automotive, Transportation infrastructure and SemiConductor customers. She has spent most of her career in Automotive sector, in particular 18 years in key Executive and global positions in Renault Nissan Alliance, in Control and Finance then business development and Strategy assignments.
In 2018, she joined Schneider Electric, the global leader in Energy Management & Automation, to help address our customer’s challenges across the Automotive Industry and the new and fast evolving Mobility landscape.
Christel is focused on accompanying Mobility stakeholders in their Digitalization journey and their transformation towards Electrification of mobility, Autonomous Driving, Mobility providers and their Sustainability agenda. Her responsibilities now also include Transportation infrastructures customers (railways, airports, e-bus, ports …) to help them address their large infrastructures upgrades and the interconnections between collective mobility and individual ones, with common challenges on sustainability, regulation, efficiency optimization through digitization.
She is also responsible for SemiConductor customers, which industry is booming towards massive utilization of electronics, and is supporting their fab processes to optimize their process efficiency and sustainability footprint.
Let’s meet us at Hasselt Diamond Workshop 2022 – SBDD XXVI on March 9-11, 2022.
DIAMFAB is an official sponsor of this event and our team will be there. You could meet :
- Jessica Bousquet, our R&D expert on diamond growth and doping who will be presenting a poster on recent results on nitrogen doping of diamond
- Gauthier Chicot, our CEO
- David Eon, Julien Pernot and Etienne Gheeraert our scientific advisors
More information on http://www.uhasselt.be/SBDD